Dragonboy IT & Electronics Journey

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

AA Battery USB


Battery. We had a lot of gadgets, from Camera, Wireless Mouse, Wireless keyboard, Hand Phone, Notebooks. All needs battery, some comes with Proprietary batteries and some comes with the normal battery that you can just buy from the counter i.e. Super Market, 7-Evelen.
Which one that I like? Of course, the one that I can buy from the counter :). I am lucky that my camera, mouse and joystick are using "AA" battery. So I bought about 8 NIMH battery 2500 mah. then just recharge them when necessary.
There is no problem with using this approach, except I need to make sure that I bring my battery charger everytime I travel out :P.
So thats when this Battery USB can be handy. I DO NOT need to bring my battery charger anymore. What I need is just a USB charger i.e. my notebook, or my PC, and I will be able to recharge my battery. Nice..
The only problem since this is the first time I see this: I notice the "capacity is not big enough for now".
For now the spec is:
1. Nimh battery
2. 1300 mah --> Notice this is way too low compare to the non-usb nimh (up to 2700 mah now)
Price ??? about 28 USD :P.
So its pretty expensive still. but oh well, thats the price when a new technology came out. I do not mind to have it though, looks handy and nice :).
cya.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dboy,

Mana photo2x loe di tempat2x romantis :D

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home