Dragonboy IT & Electronics Journey

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Listening Mp3 Player in a car

Listening music in a car is a must have for me. I bet thats the same thing for many people. Regardless young or old, people loves to listen to music. The only difference between them will be the type of music they will listen. Some likes Religious songs, and others could like rap, rock, country music.

They could listen from Radio, Tape, CD, Mp3-CD, or even MP3 Players.
Since I have Mp3 Players, I seldom used my CD or Radio anymore.

The configuration is:
1. Zen Vision M - 30GB
2. Car Charger for Zen Vision
3. FM Transmitter
4. Car Charger for the FM Transmitter

With these 4 combinations it seems perfect, but...there is always something missing. The quality of the sounds. Since I use the FM Transmitter, the quality is drop. Eventhough its still within my tolerate level, but for some people that have sensitive ear, the FM Transmitter is not good enough.

Recently, I manage to rent a Toyota Camry 2007 from Hertz, over there I see something new :), the AUX Connection.
Finally, I am able to listen the Zen Vision directly using the AUX connection.

My friend's new lexus also have a similar AUX connection. So my prediction, is AUX Connection will be common in a newer car.

And BMW has already signed a deal with Apple iPod to have the audio system compatible with Apple iPod meaning, most likely you will be able to change songs directly from the audio system instead of iPod.

So whats missing here? The Standard :-), so my bet is in the coming years, there will be a standard to manipulate MP3 Players using the Car built-in audio systems.

Dont believe ?? Lets see :)

cya.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuk makan ama "Seika"... :+)

Ttd,
Seika's Lovers

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home