Dragonboy IT & Electronics Journey

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

iPod Hi-Fi. is it good ?



Another day, another lunch. This time again I went out with my colleague to the mall for lunch. This time there is a demo of iPod Hi-Fi. This is a new product just released from Apple.

What is iPod Hi-Fi? this is an add-on product for your iPod. there is a small opening at the top of the iPod Hi-Fi that will allow you to put your ipod.

The guy was demo-ing Ipod-Nano movie with colour :). The 1st time I see this Hi-Fi in the news, I dont really pay attention because I recalled that I have seen similar look from Bose.

But whats interesting, the sounds from iPod Hi-Fi surprisingly clear, and good quality.

The docking station is also universal means:
1. You can put your iPod, iPod mini, iPod nand, and iPod shuffle.

Thats nice right :), the design is sleek and simple too.
I like white colour, so I have no complaint for the colour he he he :).
overall this iPod Hi-Fi is a nice product. It cames with a remote control.

You can control the volume from 3 ways:
1. from your iPod itself
2. from the iPod Hi-Fi itself, (there are 2 button to adjust the volume)
3. from the remote control.

Nice right :-).

Some nice features:
1. You can recharge your iPod by docking it to the Hi-Fi.
2. Portable. You can use battery or Normal Electricity. (Means, if you want to bring it out for some outdoor activity, you can use battery to power it up, make sure you have a spare battery though*)

Weight: 7.6kg (with battery) or 6.6 kg (without battery)
1. It can recharge your iPod too.


Price: US$349.
I dont like the price though, since I can buy the iPod nano less than the Hi-Fi. :P.

Other than that, I can say that its a nice product :).

More info: http://www.apple.com/ipodhifi/

cya

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this is Jay Chow again,

Dragonboy you forgot to mentioned, you can insert battery in the back compartment making the device highly portable.

And you can play my song(Jay Chow music) to a crowd of people.

Nice lah........

5:43 PM  
Blogger b3a said...

gambarnya salah tuh..itu gambar imac, bukan ipod hifi..;-)

7:02 PM  
Blogger Dragonboy said...

Thanks bea. oops i guess i am too excited to post :). Thanks, fixed it. And for Jay Chow, thanks, updated it, but I did mention it, but not very clear :). Thanks.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home