Dragonboy IT & Electronics Journey

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Another USB Flash Drive - 64 GB

I have mentioned in my previous article that 64 GB is out already, with a *chocking* price.

Now, another vendor has already released 64GB with 1/2 of the price :). oh well, thats competition. The price now ............US$ 2,799.95. Not too bad :-) its no longer chocking me this time when I see the price he he he. Its estimated to be shipped in April 15th 2006. So you can start ordering now :).

URL: Kanguru Flash Drive

PS: It supports both USB 1.1 and USB 2.0. But of course USB 2.0 is preferred since the data transfer will be higher.

cya

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm a good tool in an espionage world, especially if my mission require a discreet appearance.

James...James Bond,

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home