Dragonboy IT & Electronics Journey

Friday, March 17, 2006

Logitech Premium USB Headset 350



Previously I was reviewing Logitech USB Headset 250. Today my friend want to get a headset, since I know there is a new model i.e. Logitech USB Headset 350. I asked her whether she wants to try it out.

So here it is, After went back, I try it first so that I can compare with my Logitech USB Headset 250 side by side.

Here is the Specs for USB Headset 350:
1. Convenient soft-touch controls let you adjust volume control.
2. You can use the soft touch control to mute the microphone.
3. Plug and play with Windows XP - No driver needed
4. You can use this webcam together with your Skpe, Yahoo, and MSN voice chat (voip)
5. Adjustable headband.
6. Noise cancelling feature to filter the background noise. This is a very useful feature so you can hear "voice" and not "noise" background :).

How about the difference between USB Headset 350 and 250?
Here are the lists if you are interested:
1. The cushion for USB Headset 350 is bigger than USB Headset 250. So its much more comfortable to use 350.

2. The quality of the voice for USB Headset 350 is superior than USB Headset 250.These are the feedback when I switch from 250 and 350 from my skype friend.

3. You can control the volume Up and Down directly from the soft-touch control in the Headset.
This is a nice feature, because when you use skype or MSN, you will have to use your mouse to modify the volumn, now since its integrated with the headset, you can control it much more easlily :).

4. You can mute by pressing the button directly from the soft touch control in the headset.
Another nice feature :).


So conclution: the Logitech USB Headset 350 is my number one choice to use with Skype now :). If you need a headset, I fully recommend this headset.

Price: USD$ 49.99

Where to buy: Fry's

More info: http://www.logitech.com

cya.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't like this headset,not simple and cute :)

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only like plantronic, wanna know why? I don't really have specific reason, but I like it.

Steven Seagal(from building 12)

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home