Dragonboy IT & Electronics Journey

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Nokia E90 - How To send Files Thru Bluetooh for .dat .pdb files?

Some FAQ for E90:

1. I have a .pdb File. I want to send this file to my Friend's Nokia using bluetooth. Everytime I send this file, it will goes to the inbox and it can not be opened nor saved. How Can I fix this problem?

Answer:
Your nokia will not allow you to send unknown file format, so by default it can only accept .doc, .jpg, .sis, .zip and a couple of extra file types.

So the workaround is: to zip your files using the Zip Applications available in your Nokia E90. (Its under Office folder). Zip the file and send the file using bluetooth.

The recipient will be able to open the incoming bluetooth and extract the files after that.

cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home