Dragonboy IT & Electronics Journey

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Belkin USB 2.0 Hub - 7 Ports


I bought this recently about 2 weeks ago, this Hub have 7 ports, so should be enough for some gadgets that I have.









Whats so special about this Hub is the fact that this hub came with:
1. 7 Ports USB 2.0 High Speed (2 at the top, and 5 at the back)
2. Power Adaptor (110-220 Volts) - Nice..

And the main point is IT WORKS, with all the items that I have.

Previously I bought another Hub with 4 ports + USB 2.0 + Power Adaptor. But it cant power my Logitech Pro 5000 and my 2.5" Hard-Disk. I will not mention about the brand name here since the brand is quite famous name in the market *sigh*.

But this Belkin works, awesome :), at one shot, I try it with:
1. USB Wireless Logitech Mouse
2. USB Logitech Pro 4000 --> Failed with the previous hub, with belkin, it works
3. USB 2.5" Hard-Disk External Drive (using USB as the power source) -> Failed with the previous hub, with belkin, it works
4. USB Logitech Headphone+Mic
5. USB Sync for my O2 XDA IIi
6. USB 3.5" Hard-Disk External Drive (External Power source)
7. Reserve for now

So you see plug all the 6 items, and all the items works at the same time.
Cost: US$ 49.90 at Fry's at this time of posting.

Pro:
I just need to plug all the 6 gadgets directly to the Hub, and when I go back to my room after work, I just need to turn on my notebook, plug 1 USB cable, and ....shazam.....all the 6 gadgets works at the same time, save my time to plug all the cables one by one :-), thats the beauty of this hub.

Cons:
None

More Information: http://www.belkin.com
Direct Link: http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=&Section_Id=200433&pcount=&Product_Id=158910

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home